Village Hall every TUESDAY afternoon (1.30pm-3.30pm)
A sub-branch of the Kings Sutton Post Office sets up in the back room of the Village Hall every Tuesday afternoon between 1.30pm-3.30pm
Services available in Aynho are:
- Purchase of stamps
- Parcel and letter post
- Cash withdrawals from most personal current accounts at the following banks: Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Ireland, Barclays, Clydesdale, Co-Operative, Lloyds TSB, Nationwide, National Westminster, Northern Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Smile, Ulster Bank
- Cashing of weekly State Pensions using Post Office Pension Cards
- Purchase of Postal Orders
- Pre ordered Foreign Currency (you can book your currency in advance one week and then collect it in Aynho the following week, or you can ring Kings Sutton Post Office (01295 811379) and your order can be brought to Aynho, or you can order it in Aynho then collect from Kings Sutton)
- There is a range of Post Office leaflets detailing other services, eg savings accounts etc
- Travel insurance
It is NOT possible to purchase tax for vehicles as there is no DVLA direct link to Aynho Village Hall.
There is also a selection of basic parcel wrapping items, other post office sundries, chocolate and gift cards to purchase.